Schlösschen

Schlösschen - in English "Little Castle" - was built in 1543 on the site where a large shop one stood. It dues its name to the west wing which contains the former official rooms ot the first and only Protestant bishop of Naumburg Cathedral, Nikolaus von Amsdorf. He was consecrated bishop in 1542 by Martin Luther. Today it houses the Tourist Information.